Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Wait


Among the people I sit
the way I knew, unaware o travel
in words I trusted & I left
with chemicals beyond my mind
a plan that worked on no words.

On the way I drank I danced
I felt the obscurity of more what  I needed
prepared to meet whats right & wrong
I was meeting my loved ones
yet a little crashing I wanted to.

The pitiness of being and doing bad
the thoughts of laying my words right
I had to fly up in the skies
nothing new to me these customs
yet I defy the times that had me wait.

These words wouldn't be here if not
people quiet & mumblers all among us
I should be called a mindless poet
times always  plays with me
here I am writing these words.

Wish I had the habit of reading
a downfall of default yet I work fine
I do feel tired yet the wait isn't my enemy
the thought of masks all around
what I experience is what i was, me & will be.

It's been a while I met them
yet a dedication sounds way too off
time all I had, rushed to time all I have
now I wait & I know I will again
I despair with pride, my wait to my destination.
7-7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment