Friday, October 19, 2012

The UnTitled Event

Here I am again climbing up
through the snow and ice and the song
the songs that they say these walls sing
I keep hearing a calling for my name
a kind of music that I can only fancy.

I see the smoke that no one saw
the dancing of stars behind the aurora
I find myself dancing but round and round
have I lost my way, also night and days
the winds singing my name, calling away.

All my senses have now failed me
alas, I see the first sign of life on these walls
the piles of undead, uncremeted, not buried but frozen
within this desert of white walls I hallucinate
I sense the urge to live hence I push on again.

Never give up, never give in, not now
my existence slowing down with my step
I try to find the sirens who point towards there
the inevitable there awaits me and I smile
here I fall, through the dept and land in heaven.

I wake up to suffocating chambers
a walking dead dream leads me to signs
once there was life here and I took a long breath in
my belly muttered and now my hunger leads me to the crystal pool
a place I, should not have been awaited me.

Now the sun rises and calls my name, 'awaken you'
I am up barely crawling, for one drop of water a grain of food
I dove in to what seemed pure death, yet I did not choke
the sun hit, the pool caught fire, I was on my skin
the rebirth was a purification of myself.

I was among the legends and now I could see it all
I sang along with the winds and found my new skin
I destroyed the trace of this heaven and silenced the sirens
I danced with the stars and saw my smoke of hope
now am here and this event shall be untitled.

No comments:

Post a Comment